Friday, 31 May 2013

OUTFIT OF THE DAY #1


Today was probably the most eventful day I've had all week, although that isn't really saying much. If you're going through/have been through A-Levels/GCSEs you'll know as well I do how this time of the year is painfully boring - all I've done this week is stay inside and eat. Today, however, I was finally able to roam free - if only to trek to the doctors (such fun,I saw a small boy lick the floor) and to Primark. On the bright side, I got the chance to see The Great Gatsby for a second time, and it was even better than the first! I never see films in the cinema more than once but I'm obsessed. I'll definitely be doing an inspired party look soon.

Grey Skater Dress - Topshop
Denim Jacket - Urban Outfitters
Spotty Tights - Primark
Heeled Chelsea Boots - ASOS
Quilted Bag - Vintage
Silver Cross Necklace - Miss Selfridge




I tried to do my nails today too - the base is NYC in Mint Macaroon, and the glitter is by ORly.

How eventful was your day?

Elly
xxx


follow me on:

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your denim jacket x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your denim jacket! it looks like the perfect fit

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win asos, topshop or space nk vouchers + a goodie bag! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It really is, I was amazed! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx