Saturday, 22 June 2013

LAST MINUTE PROM OUTFIT


Top: Topshop
Shoes: Ebay (Similar Here but there are so many copies of the JC Litas on the internet so I'd advise shopping around for the best deal.)
Lipstick: Rimmel London Kate 001 (I lost it at some point during the night - gutted!)


Prom outfits are something that some girls take months planning, but this year I only had two days in which to decide what to wear due to an unplanned invite! Obviously I didn't have enough time to go out and buy something new, so I decided to improvise. I've had this black chiffon maxi skirt from H&M in my wardrobe for a while now and have never really had the chance to wear it, so I decided to pair it with my favourite lace crop top from Topshop and my Jeffrey Campbell Lita Dupes from Ebay. I was so worried that I'd be wearing the wrong sort of thing, but I think I managed to fit in okay, despite the fact that I wasn't technically wearing a "prom dress."







Of course, everyone else looked great!

What are you wearing for your prom? Elly xxx


follow me on:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx