Sunday, 22 December 2013

HAUL



Hello everyone! I apologise for being AWOL for the past three months - I've just started university and it's been so difficult to keep on top of blogging. I'm currently home for Christmas so I thought it was about time that I updated you all on my recent purchases. Due to recently becoming a student I haven't really had that much money to spare, however I have picked up a few items that I'd like to share with you.


1. Black Crop Fluffy Jumper - New Look £17.99
I've hardly been out of this since I bought it! I love this texture and find that it's really versatile and works well with most things. I like to pair it with a gold chain necklace.

2. Pale Pink Trousers - Primark £12
I've always wanted to be a "trouser person" but have never had the guts to buy and wear any! I finally took the plunge with this inexpensive pale pink pair and I'm so glad I did. They look good dressed up or down and I'm tempted to buy them in more colours.

3. Colbalt Blue "Leary" Velvet Trapeze Dress - Missguided £24.99
This dress is just beautiful! I love velvet and own a lot of velvet pieces but I find the cut of this dress to be truly unique. I'm saving it for special occasions but it can also be paired with a black jumper thrown over the top to make it into a more casual piece.

4. Navy Floral Jacquard Strap Jumpsuit - Topshop £38 (In the Sale)
I've been on the look out for a jumpsuit for a long time (ever since I saw one on Florence Welch a few years ago) and I finally found the perfect fit! I think this particular design is great because I can wear it on so many different occasions and I wouldn't feel overdressed in it day to day.

5. Navy Blue High Shine Leggings - Warehouse £15 (In the Sale)
I never bought into the disco pant trend when it was at its peak but I couldn't resist these for a mere £15! They're going to replace a pair of worn out jeans as I feel the colour isn't too dressy. They're great quality from Warehouse and so I could hardly resist - I love the skin tight fit, too.

6. SCENARIO Monochrome heels - ASOS £26.50 (In the Sale)
I've been wearing these almost constantly since I bought them! They're so different to anything I've seen before and I've always liked to accessorize with interesting shoes. I've always wanted white shoes! The heel height is great for daytime and I've received so many compliments on them.




I absolutely love everything I've bought recently and I think all of the pieces are perfect for the Christmas party season as well as being wearable for more casual occasions. I'm a big advocate of being sensible with my money and trying to buy versatile clothes! I'm especially excited to wear my new jumpsuit  - expect plenty of outfit photos in the weeks to come!

What have you purchased recently? 
Elly xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx