Monday, 17 March 2014

STYLE INSPIRATION: CLUELESS


PASTEL BLUE CASHMERE JUMPER: GAP
WHITE FAUX LEATHER SKIRT: RIVER ISLAND
MONOCHROME MID HEEL SHOES: ASOS



No film embodies the 90s quite like the Cult classic Clueless, and with the release of Iggy Azalea's new Clueless themed music video, it seems this style is truly back with a vengeance. I adore the 90s look, both the grunge and kitsch side of it, and so after watching the film I just had to create my own Cher Horowitz inspired look (and had great fun with my friend shooting it!) Last year it seemed that the more grunge side of the 90s made a comeback with dungarees and baggy jeans, but this year it's more about the preppy look. Spaghetti straps, crop tops, pastel colours, plaid... the list goes on. To make our search easier I've found some pieces online that I think would work together to make a perfectly Clueless wardrobe (and Missguided seem to have got this look down to a tee!)



Do you love or hate this trend?
Elly xxx

1 comment:

  1. Extupendous pics :)
    Very cool outfit /

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/all-leafs-are-grey.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx