Wednesday, 2 July 2014

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: SOMETHING OLD, SOMETHING NEW







LEOPARD PRINT DRESS: TOPSHOP
BLACK BLOCK HEELED SANDALS: TOPSHOP (£55)

Today I decided to dig out something different from my wardrobe, as I've found that I always tend to stick to wearing the same few pieces (usually those which I've recently bought) day in, day out. I found this old Topshop leopard print dress in my whilst having a huge clear out last week (I literally was in danger of becoming a hoarder), and decided to keep it as I really love the shape and the thin straps (another recent obsession of mine.) Although I'm not usually a fan of leopard print (think Pat Butcher on Eastenders circa 2001), I think this dress actually looks quite chic when paired with my new RAMBLE heels from Topshop. I love the fit of this dress, as it is something which could be worn as both a casual summer dress but also dressed up with a pair of heels. I can imagine wearing this outfit to dinner on holiday this summer.

How about trying to find something old to revamp from your wardrobe?
Elly xxx

follow me on:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx