Monday, 7 July 2014

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: LONDON







WHITE VEST TOP: H&M - £14.99
BLACK SCUBA SKIRT: H&M - £14.99
BLACK AND WHITE HEELS: ASOS - £38.00 (OUT OF STOCK)
PASTEL PINK AND WHITE RUCKSACK/SHOULDER BAG: L'CREDI @ TKMAXX - £24.99 (NOW £20)

Hello everyone! This is just a quick outfit post, showing you what I wore to London earlier this week.  I had a great day meeting up with a bunch of old friends from secondary school - I think it's really important to try to stay in contact with as many people as you can. I visited Chinatown for the first time which was really interesting (if not slightly fishy), as well as nearly losing my soul in M&M World (my new dream career is to dress up as an M&M and live out my days there.).
Outfit-wise I stuck to monochrome, although I did make a valiant attempt of colour with my new (ish) bag from TKMaxx. I love this bag as it is so simple! The colours are perfect and it goes with most things. It's super clever as well as it can be worn both as a rucksack and a shoulder bag, which is great depending on where you are going and the kind of look you are going for. I've noticed I seem to be wearing a lot of H&M recently - I think it's because they have a lot of simple pieces in at the moment. This high necked strappy top is one of them, and I love the delicate detailing on the back. I also really like the structure this scuba skirt creates, I feel like the shape makes adds another element to the outfit, making it look that little bit more chic. I haven't worn my favourite shoes from ASOS in ages, either, and I think they tie together the outfit really well. 

What've you been wearing recently?
Elly xxx

follow me on:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx