1. L'Oreal Paris Elvive Triple Resist Reinforcing Shampoo - I ran out of my usual shampoo (Aussie Colour Mate) a couple of weeks ago, and in my desperation I found this randomly in the cupboard. Ever since I've been using it I've noticed a real change in my hair. It seems longer, thicker and feels cleaner. The shampoo claims to reinforce weak and fragile hair, and it seems to be doing just that! I'm on a mission to grow my hair longer so I'll keep using this and see what happens.
2. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - This stuff is the dream! I use it to remove my make up before I go to bed and then again in the morning. It's super easy to use (no rinsing required!) so it's great if you're lazy with skincare like I am. It's really gentle which is perfect for my sensitive skin.
3. Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil in Black/Brown - Now, if you've not been living under a rock for the past few months, you'll know that in the beauty world it is ALL about the brow game. I have naturally quite dark and thick eyebrows, so I just use this to fill in any gaps and finish them off. It's really easy to blend in and I'm loving how it looks at the moment.
4. Rimmel London Scandaleyes Gel Eyeliner - I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with this product at the moment. I bought it a few weeks ago when I wanted to try something new after taking a break from wearing eyeliner. It's a great product (great colour pay off, no smudging, lasts forever), however it's just so hard to apply! It comes with a brush, but I think I'm going to have to either practice hard or invest in a better brush because it takes me so long to put it on. It's still a favourite because I have been wearing it almost every day and I do love how it looks.
5. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 120 - My friend recommended this to me when we were shopping the other day and I told her that I fancied a change of foundation. I haven't stopped wearing it since!It's light yet buildable, and is a cheaper alternative to the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum I've used for the last year or so. It doesn't seem to be breaking me out at all (success!), and although I feel that this shade is slightly too dark for me, it's probably a good thing - I was starting to look like a startled ghost in photos!
1. Fashion Union Palm Print Top (bought from ASOS) - I know you're probably bored of seeing this top (I still have another outfit post lined up with it!), but I just can't get over how much I love it! You can see it in an outfit here. It's so versatile and I am obsessed with the print, colours and fit. It's perfect.
2. Nike Dual Fusion Trainers (bought from Sports Direct) - These trainers have kept me company for the entirety of my inter railing trip around Europe (I will get around to doing a blog post on it soon, I promise!), and although I am a tiny bit sick of the sight of them, they are incredibly comfortable and stylish at the same time. They go with everything! If it wasn't for these trainers my feet would have died as a result of all the walking we did.
1. We Bought A Zoo - This film is one of the best films I've seen since I watched Into the Wild back in June. I won't spoil it for you but it's so heart warming and even made my Dad cry!
2. Arctic Monkeys - AM (and all of their other albums, especially Suck it and See) - after seeing them live at T in the Park last month, and having watched their performance from Reading & Leeds last week, my love for Arctic Monkeys has just grown and grown. I've liked them a lot for a long time, but not to this level! Alex Turner is the dream.
3. Drawing! This summer I've been trying to push myself to start drawing again. I've been doing pencil portraits (weirdly this is something that is out of my comfort zone - I usually use biro) of my favourite celebrities, and it's a really productive way to spend spare time.
What have you been loving this month?
follow me on: