Wednesday, 13 August 2014

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: MONOCHROME






BLACK CROP FLUFFY SHORT SLEEVE JUMPER: NEW LOOK (SOLD OUT)
LUBIANA WHITE A LINE MINI SKIRT: MISSGUIDED (£12.99)
SCENARIO BLACK AND WHITE HEELS: ASOS (SOLD OUT)

Sometimes I wonder if I've taken my love of monochrome way too far! After having discovered mysterious irreversible stains on my River Island white skirt (RIP), I decided it was time to invest in a new one. This one from Missguided is perfect, as it fits nicely, isn't too see through (always an issue with white pieces!) and is actually washable. I absolutely love it and it's going to go with pretty much everything. I hadn't worn this fluffy crop jumper from New Look in a while, and I think it's actually a great summer piece for the UK! I decided then to go full out on the monochrome (leaving me looking a little bit like pedestrian crossing), by pairing the outfit with my well loved Scenario heels from ASOS and super serious new wayfarer style sunglasses.

Do you love monochrome as much as I do?
Elly xxx

follow me on:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx