Monday, 29 September 2014

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: FLUFFY LILAC JUMPER









JUMPER: F&F @ TESCO (£16)
BLACK HIGH WAISTED JONI JEANS: TOPSHOP (£36)
BLACK ZIP FRONT BLOCK HEEL ANKLE BOOTS: RIVER ISLAND (£40.00)
PASTEL PINK RUCKSACK: TKMAXX (£24.99)


Hey everyone! I Hope you're all well. Firstly I apologise for the lack in quality of these photos - the lighting was terrible and I was in a huge rush because I'd been packing for uni non stop all day! Today I thought I'd post an outfit featuring one of my new favourite pieces. I bought this lilac fluffy knit jumper from F&F @ Tesco a few weeks ago, and it's become my go-to jumper in my wardrobe. I don't often buy clothes from Tesco, but I think this just goes to show than you can find some really great pieces from supermarkets! If this had been in Topshop it would have been retailing at around £30, so it's definitely worth checking out brands like F&F and George @ ASDA from time to time. It goes with everything and is just so comfortable and cute! I don't often wear a lot of colour so it's definitely a nice change in that respect, too - I think it goes really nicely with my pastel pink rucksack from TKMaxx. I'm looking forward to winter so I get the chance to style it in a few different ways - I'm thinking it would look great over dresses as it is slightly cropped, paired with some brogues and a hair scrunchie for a cute 90s look.

Have you made any winter purchases yet?
Elly xxx

follow me on:

11 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! And I agree - when I go Asda lately I find myself wandering around the clothes department, so many cute numbers! xxx
    www.astradea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know right, they've really upped their game haha xx

      Delete
  2. Love the jeans! Find it hard to find a decent pair these days!

    Check me out on fashionenth.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah I love topshop jeans because they fit me so well - shame they're not massively long lasting tho! will do :)

      Delete
  3. that jumper is so nice! xx

    www.thissavagebeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    UK//FASHION AND BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! The color of your jumper is so cute!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck at uni bbe, loving the boots and bag xx
    www.styleandlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your fluffy jumper!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx