Sunday, 12 October 2014

AFFORDABLE KNITWEAR PICKS


1. Brushed Oversized Check Jumper - Mango/ASOS (£19.99)
2. Rollneck Jumper (also available in Cream, Burgundy, Navy Blue and Olive Green) - Mango/ASOS (£9.99)
3. Jumper With Embroidered Eyes and Detachable Collar - ASOS (£22)
4. White Fluffy Teddy Jumper -  New Look @ ASOS (£22.99)
5. Longline Cardigan In Brushed Mohair With Floral Pattern -ASOS (£48)

With winter fast approaching (the temptation to make a Game of Thrones reference there was almost too much), I thought it would be a nice idea to share with you a few of the knitwear items I've been looking at and considering investing in for the colder months. There are obviously loads of other, more pricey pieces that I'd love to purchase, but for now I thought I'd better share with you things I'm more likely to be able to afford. I find shopping for knitwear really difficult for some odd reason, and every year I have to spend hours trawling through pages and pages to find about three passable jumpers. 
This year I've been loving roll necks and long line cardigans, and I absolutely love this look from Urban Outfitters. It's so simple but so chic in a really casual and effortless way - I need one of these cardigans!

Do you love or hate winter clothes shopping?
Elly xx


14 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have put you with that floral longline cardi but the more I look the more I think it would suit you. GO GAL x
    www.styleandlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me neither but sometimes you gotta liv ur dreams xoxo

      Delete
  2. Oooh I love outfit number 1 and that long grey cardigan, its lovely!
    I must admit I love winter clothes shopping, although I don't do it a lot as I keep most of my old jumpers and scarves, so its usually buying the odd piece here and there these days :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it's definitely worth investing in winter pieces I think! :) xx

      Delete
  3. very nice choices, though I still can't believe that winter is right before us!
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I know right, it's crazy! so excited though xx

      Delete
  4. great picks thank you for sharing and for the links.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, no problem, love your blog xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx