Friday, 30 October 2015

#CHARLIXCX4BOOHOO: 90s CLUELESS INSPIRED LOOK










Riley Raw Edge Denim Mini Skirt* [15.00]
Alicia Contrast Neck and Cuff T Shirt* [8.00]
Melika Plain Velvet Choker* [No longer available, similar here]
Alexus Lace Frill Ankle Socks* [3.00 2.00]
Stan Smith Shoes - ADIDAS [62.00]

In celebration of the recent launch of CharliXCX's new collection, Boohoo.com kindly invited me to create an outfit inspired by the decade of double denim, chokers and that all important accessory: the stick on earring. I am a massive fan of Charli (see my somewhat ancient post on her here) and so I jumped at the chance to get involved!

They sent me a super-cute 90s package including some sweets and accessories that were a serious throwback. Does anyone else remember Rainbow Drops and Walker's Crisps Tazos?! Take me back to primary school now please.

I decided to go for a monochrome look inspired by that gym scene in Clueless. Although totally impractical for sports, I love this raw edge white denim skirt. Paired with my Stan Smiths, a ringer tee and some cute lil socks it makes for a perfect casual, sporty inspired look. I decided to accessorise with a choker, too, just to pay homage to Queen Charli herself.

You can shop the #charlixcx4boohoo collection now here. It's super sassy and I love it.
Elly xxx


follow me on:

8 comments:

  1. super cute outfit, I really like the skirt
    x

    www.k-valerie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!!

    xx Alyssa
    visionsofnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit, you look gorgeous.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fab! Love this outfit and I'm gonna steal that top, fyi. Or buy it, actually. ;)
    And pshhh that skirt is ... ace... for sports.. If running around isn't involved and you get to lean against walls.

    Fii | little miss fii

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is totally my style. I love it so much.


    New post is up on UNIQUEYEAH !
    uniqueyeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice look.
    http://www.fashiontrends.pk/living-lifestyle/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx