Tuesday, 13 October 2015

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: RINGER TEE AND STAN SMITHS




FLARED SKIRT WITH FRONT BUTTONS - ZARA [NO LONGER AVAILABLE]
STAN SMITH SHOES - ADIDAS [62.00]

Seeing as the weather can't seem to make up its mind, I thought I'd share a bit of a more summery outfit with you in today's post. I bought this t shirt in New Look a couple of weeks ago and I'm in love with it. Retro stripes and ringer tees are everywhere at the moment and I really like the injection of colour they give to my wardrobe. Paired with my green Stan Smiths and a little skirt it makes for a kind of retro all-american vibe which I love. It's a bit of departure from the tailoring and more formal look I've been going for recently but it's nice to mix it up and go for something more fun and casual from time to time!

P.S: Thanks to James from Everything Audio for the photos!

Elly xxx
follow me on:

4 comments:

  1. I've been obsessing over denim skirts like those! You look so cute and chic in this outfit! I feel you about the weather not being able to make up its mind. Here in LA, we woke up to 80 degree weather this morning. Eww!

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Would love it if you could check out my latest Midnight Fun lookbook!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look, especially that skirt and how you paired it with everything :)

    Melissa // http://odiamelissa.blogspot.co.za/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx